120212 Haul *Black Blazer*

"Saturday" and "Sunday" always be my fave couple day in years, but not for these 2 months...
I just got my "In-House Training" schedule which'll be holding from February to March this year...
Though I'm a little bit happy with this training which are held by the company I work in, I'm a little sad with the schedule...
I have my beautiful "Saturday" full of studying... :(

No complaint anymore, I just have to enjoy my only fave day now,, and that's right It's just my "Sunday".. ;)

This beautiful "Sunday" as usual was filled with my relaxing shopping day just with my mom..
I always do shopping day with my sister and my mom, and sometimes my brother decides to follow us, but today was different..
My sister got her day booked with her school day friend and left us dating.. :D

So, I just got my date shopping day with my mom..
Enjoy the chicken porridge with hot mochacino then wash our eyes with some new latest fashion...

Since our pocket are in pain due to the latest Chinese New Year which had taken a lot of our saving so we couldn't do much about our desire to spend money for some consume things.. :( so sad...

No doubt it didn't mean I didn't buy anything, coz I took a thing to my "Sunday" haul, and yesss I bought something..
It's a black cool blazer for me and why I bought this thing coz I always get my body freeze while studying at "In-House-Training"..
I can't understand why I'm freezing while another don't...
So my mom waste her money again for a sake to her freezing daughter... XDDD
I'm so happy though and decided to take a big care for my new blazer...
Thank u mom,, I love u... ;)

Now some pictshoot session for my new blackie.. ;)









Category:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment